Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT730 2GB GDDR3
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902 MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 300W
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling – Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss – Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life – All-Solid Capacitor Design
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
AORUS Engine Utility
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance,
and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.